Precious moments filled with serenity
Are there really any hacks to living in peace? Serenity is the outcome of patience, internal peace, kindness, self-consciousness, a constant effort to live in the present moment, and forgiveness.
Is tranquility achievable amidst our crazy routines with crazy people around us? Do you see someone walking before you and go crazy? How do you react when you come across evil people, tricky situations, slandering, failures, agony, and having nowhere to turn?
In our routines, perfectionism clashes with our peace of mind and, often, practical solutions give the path, yet in a bittersweet taste of a mediocre result. Competitive environments disturb the peace and fill our heart with disappointment.
Greeks usually speak aloud and get this out of their heart. But I’m not the type to do this (even though I recall past times of being aggressive towards my mom)…
1. Admit you’re defeated and be grateful the worst is over.
I like to think of how much the evil situation will escalate and what happens when giving up is the only solution. Have you: been burned? Fired? Slandered? Lost a battle? Think of reality and focus on what is coming next. This is like mourning a loss. The pain will not go away fast. You will feel like you are betraying your religion and all these good things taught, and raise volumes of anger to the sky as if a thunder will burst.
We work with rules, statistics and try to forecast the worst-case scenario in the same way we do for the best-case scenario. So, think broadly
We, people of marketing work with rules, work with statistics and try to forecast the worst same way we do for best. So, think broadly.
2. Accept the pain. Accept the emotional pain and live with it for as long as it takes. This feeling is the equivalent to having physical bruises on your body… It causes frustration and disappointment and is like mourning.
3. Let it go. When you’re ready, do forgive, even if you can’t forget. Listen to your music, do your training, wash your dishes and pray. Don’t wish bad things for people, otherwise, you are one of them. When you pray, all this nonsense thinking – stupid thoughts during the day – will go away and your mind will clear. You’ve got a hand from our good God.
4. Enjoy time in nature and solitude. For us Greeks, the sun is everything. If it is sunny, we are fine, if it is cloudy, we are a mess. But nature is our serenity, our peace. Take your dog with you. This is your best friend. You will sense the truth whilst in nature.
5. Think clearly to realize that everything is for your best interest. Find a new angle to analyze and view the perspective in your life now. It’s good timing to find out what is real around you and, again, thank God it is not getting worse. Be honest to yourself. Sleep peacefully at night with a simple hack; during the day, don’t lie to yourself. What is not saving you in life saves your soul. Think out of the box and take the blame.
6. Maintain your humor. Sarcasm against you is a twisted form of egotism, plain humor in peace will do. This will be in the form of gratitude to God that the worst is over.
7. Love people. Feel their pain. Protect the weak invisibly. Fuzz will just cater to your egotism. Just see things from their side and be quiet, don’t allow too much talk inside you. Don’t judge. Be kind. Our monks don’t talk. When you see them, you think they are bad people. When you see very, very kind people, something’s wrong. Be quiet and kind towards people. Let them see you as a shark. You will feel at peace if you are kind to people without them having to know.
8. Live at present. Think of history but avoid living in the past. You should not lose time by dreaming of the future as I did. I lost my best ten years thinking of a future that never came. Since I’ve been inactive with my leg, I started thinking differently. I regret every moment I had not been active or did my training. I’m sorry for the time lost. I now make a fresh start. I live for today, starting from today.
9. Get a radio device! Listen to the radio and enjoy your coffee just by yourself. Go for a trip and spend endless time in a relaxing environment. If your wallet is empty like mine, the city will do. Home will do. Enjoy time by just feeling relaxed and capture every magical moment. Be content with the small things, bitter chocolate, a cup of coffee, music at home, etc.
10. Take it easy, don’t worry, a bright idea will come, God will guide you and you will do what you have to do. Not what others want to see, not what you want them to see, just what must be done. No labels, etiquettes or big fuzz. You will monitor the perspective and you will have a voice. I’m an Orthodox Christian and, Papa-Tyxonas, the spiritual father of St. Paisius, was saying Hell is full of lazy people. Work for your idea. Remember? You have to do what you have to do. This is advice from my people and from me to you.
Enjoy a cup of coffee in a paper cup on the street, it is a gorgeous day. If you have money, enjoy shopping, oh yes, coffee & shopping make me happy.
Axiom by Medusaudi
Nomadic Lifestyle Blog & Mobile Magazine on Life Daily by Medusaudi, Global Visionary Citizen, Bohemian and Nomadic Lifestyle, Planet Sustainability, Evolutionary Project Management, Superyacht Frantic & Pro
Irreplaceable and different
- Be a voice, not an echo.
- Do it with passion or not at all.
- If you want it work for it. It’s that simple.
Good health and Peace upon you